Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hawken Development

This is what the devs over at http://www.hawkengame.com/blog/ are working on.

OH
MY
GOD

This game emulates reality so well, I almost got motion sickness from watching the video. It makes me tear up seeing how far graphics have advanced. I MEAN COME ON, DYNAMIC SHADING ON THE HUD WHICH BY THE WAY IS EMBEDDED INTO THE MECH, A++ GAME ALREADY.

The only thing that could make this game better would be destructible environment; other than that, this game is insane! I would give everything to work at their studio to work on Hawken.

18 comments:

  1. This actually looks pretty fucking awesome! I want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet we all want to give this a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude, i want a piece of this! i was always a fan of mec warrior.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna play it now! great game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! This looks insane, I guess it's time to start saving for a pc that will do this game justice. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great! I'll give it a try later.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen this before on their website, the graphics look stunning! I just hope it will be more than just multiplayer fps.. that would be quite a waste

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy shit, that's an INDIE game? 8O

    ReplyDelete
  9. From this video I can only say it rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. On my preorder list as we speak.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks amazing. I'd buy a new laptop just to play this game.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my. That game looks amazing. Where would I be able to pick it up when it's released, I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I looove mech games. Havent been this excited for one in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks absolutely amazing, keep us updated on this game. I can't wait to read more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks like it could be a spiritual successor to Mech Warrior, which I'm totally down with.

    ReplyDelete